Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shannyn Moore: "Quitting For Dummies!" By Sarah Palin



When I first saw this "tweet" by Alaskan blogger and radio personality Shannyn Moore on TWITTER, I thought it was a gag. But after reading it, I WANTED to gag.

Sarah Palin....the former less than one term governor of Alaska and budding standup comedienne, is going to write another book. No. I'm serious.

HarperCollins has announced that Palin's next book will be "celebration of American virtues and strengths." Yeah, kind of a Profiles In Courage From The Last Frontier.....You Betcha!.

This is a leftover joke from Leno, isn't it?

READ MORE.....Shannyn Moore: "Quitting For Dummies!" By Sarah Palin

12 hours later....I apologize for the shoddy spelling in the original post. I compose using my left eye, and proof read with my right.

As of today, "righty" has been suspended.

No comments:

Post a Comment