Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Sunny Sunday In Texas Thinking Of Going Swimming Without A Bikini

As you can see looking out my viewing portal, the second Sunday of the second month of 2011 is a sunny Sunday.

And this is the first day in a long time that has not started off below freezing. It is a relatively balmy 38 degrees out there right now.

For the first time since the Super Bowl there was no fresh Dallas Cowboy Super Bowl Scandal news this morning that I noticed.

I heard from the revolting Elsie Hotpepper this morning. She seems still to be in revolution mode.

I also heard from the Scrabble Queen of Washington, who is currently holding court in Hawaii. She told me of an encounter with an "Earth Muffin" who was celebrating the "Queen of the Sea Month." Earth Muffin and Queen of the Sea are two concepts I had not heard of before. Apparently the Earth Muffin was wearing the world's teeniest bikini.

I think I'll go swimming now. But not in a bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment