Friday, February 18, 2011

Blogging "On Hold" Until Further Notice

I just wanted to touch base with my readers and followers and first say "thanks" for helping this blog become a success.

But because of several non-life threatening health issues primarily dealing with my father I'm going on a hiatus from blogging for awhile. He's in no immediate danger or anything, but the issues I'm talking about require some extra time from me. At the present when I do find time to try and write something, "the flow" isn't really there and the effort is forced. And quite frankly, my writing has not been up to par. There's one thing I've learned in the two and a half years since I started this....if "it's not there", you can't force the issue. It's best to back away.

Maybe in awhile I'll share more about what's going on, but as of now we're in the process of connecting dots. And just maybe it can help others who may be in a similar situation.

Right now the story of the year is probably the situation in Wisconsin and other states regarding Republican governors versus public employee unions and their respective budgets. I'll chime in on the issue eventually (and guess who's side I'm on?), but now isn't really a good time.

I might be back in 24 hours ( odds; 3 to 1) or 24 days (50 to 1), so it will probably be sooner rather than later. And I will be logged on to check for comments, and the proverbial spammers, and see what my bloggie buds are doing.

Seeya later....I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment