Sunday, January 23, 2011

NFL- The Winners of the NFC and AFC Championship Games Will Be........


I have to hurry and get this posted and get on record for my picks in today's games, the last TRUE football weekend of the season. Super Bowls don't count; it's a day for people who know zilch about football to party their asses off, sort of like New Year's Eve is for "amateurs", as Jackie Gleason used to say.

OK, very quickly.....it's going to be Green Bay over the Bears, 35-17, and the Jets over Pittsburgh, 24-20. The wins will have nothing to do with Aaron Rodgers or Mark Sanchez having great games.

No, they will win because God wants them to. Trust me on this one.

I went to Mass at 12:00PM.....the priest was wearing green vestments. And so was every Catholic priest in the United States, and throughout the world. Think green!

They must have some inside info.....God willing.

Of course, I'm wearing my old #28 Curtis Martin jersey as I type this. And no, the priest this morning had no number on the back of his green vestments.

But he did sound a helluva lot like Rex Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment