Wednesday, January 19, 2011

If The Chicago Bears Get In The Super Bowl President Obama Plans To Be In Arlington Watching

I learned today that if the Chicago Bears get in the Super Bowl, that President Obama plans to attend.

How does that work?

Does he pay the $2,000 that other people pay for a ticket? How many people are in the Presidential Entourage? Several dozen?

How is room found for the President and all who accompany him to a game that will be sold out?

Will room for President Obama be found in the Party Pass area?

Now, if I were currently President, during these very trouble economic times, I am 100% certain I would not be wasting taxpayer money flying Air Force One to D/FW International Airport to take the Presidential Limousine to the Cowboy Stadium in Arlington.

My 100% certainty that I would not do this has nothing to do with me not being much of a football fan, it would have 100% to do with the fact that I would not want to be seen so frivolously wasting money at a time of record breaking deficits.

I like President Obama. Not as much as I did when I voted for him though. I have thought more than a time or two that he seems to enjoy the perks of office more than what would seem seemly to me in the current era.

I am likely being thoroughly wrong-headed about this and will thoroughly deserve being chastised for my wrong-headedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment