Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ali Sonoma


Ali Sonoma
If you know of Ali Sonoma, visit his official website, which describes "Hello, and thank you for visiting my site I in St. Louis, MO, was born and that now lives in Miami, FL. I began to tap three, jazz, ballet and acrobatics classes. From there I knew, I loved the show and entertainment. There is nothing better to smile than anyone. As a child he was involved was music, such as piano, flute, choral and had to play in many. I have a sport to play with a very competitive side. sports such as football, No. softballand for many years skating. Modeling began at the age of 16 years and was bitten by the model error. When I was 21, got I got my first role in an independent film called Say Good Night, in which I SAG eligible. At the age of 22 years, I auditioned for a reality show and won the role as the Ultimate Fighting Championship Octagon Girls. With UFC traveled across the United States, Ireland and the UK also aired on ABC, The Moleand left the program for economic success. One of my great passions and interests are fitness and health. I first of all the departments of women NPCbodybuilding bikini at the Arnold Classic and the first won in height and First Class Although it sounds cliché. "I am firmly convinced that everything happens for a reason and I'm really all that I feel and all the possibilities that came before me blessed. Height: 5'7 " Weight: 125 pounds Birthplace: St. Louis, MO Date of birth: 9 March Location: Miami, FL "
Fans still want Ali Sonoma UFC never left, but apparently you can still work on various models. Six photos of Bullz Eye provided, and all incredible. The UFC is a cruel and cold, but was with a girl as the much warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment