Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chrishell Stause

Chrishell Stause
You wonder what Chris Hell congestion? Yes, you and all who click on Lady "Sports Illustrated"Lovely Day. Born Chris Stause terrine 29 years, "All My Children" actress Alexis Manta further than a portrait of Amanda Dillon.

    Congestion also made headlines because it is ex recently Matthew Morrison. Yes, the professor of "Glee. " In an interview with Star magazine gave jams that he called off his engagement to sing and dance with the man because he thought he was cheating.

    "I thought he saw other people and was not ready to commit itself fully, " he added distributed. According to the magazine, she believed that Morrison was to see her 23 years, co-star Lea Michele - Michael laughed at these rumors. "I've known Matt for years, " she said. "It was one of my friends in New York. People will do things. I think it is because they are really close."...

No comments:

Post a Comment