Friday, February 12, 2010

University of Andy- A GUY'S GUIDE to VALENTINE'S DAY


I'm like a lot of guys when it comes to Valentine's Day- a total klutz who never seems to get it right. I was going to do a neat, formal blog entry about Valentine's Day....but it would be bogus.

I don't know what I'm talking about. Take a look at that poem above. I can't even get that right.

But I found somebody who "gets it"....his name is Andy Botwin, also known as "Uncle Andy", "Bill Sussman", and "Justin Kirk".

A true Master of His Domain.

Andy has established a seat of "higher" learning.....The University of Andy.

Below, he'll tell you everything you'll really need to know to have the Valentine's Day of a lifetime with that special someone.....or ask for your tuition back.

No comments:

Post a Comment