Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Wave That Flag! " The Dead Will Never Die


I've decided to give myself an unofficial-official night off from blogging tonight- I spent the day watching some college hoops and had a great seafood dinner, and quite frankly, I'm feeling a bit lazy right now.

Also....I'm still feeling just a little pissed off about the idiots who started the FACEBOOK page for Joseph Stack, aka The Austin Kamikaze. And quite frankly the antics of the usual wingnuts at the recent CPAC Convention have me wanting to take a break before my brain explodes.

But before I go....please enjoy the little tune leading off the old musical PLAYLIST, "Deadicated" to all future Teabagger Cruises, or any in the past that I may have missed.

I'll be back tomorrow with more stuff- that's a promise, not a threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment