Friday, November 27, 2009

"When Black Friday Comes"....I'll Be Cleaning Up The Thanksgiving Mess

I hope all of you crazies who decided to brave the stores on this Friday after Thanksgiving had a sweet old time and got your precious bargains, because its people like me who have to clean up the mess after Thanksgiving dinner....and as in "Alice's Restaurant" take out the heavy volume of garbage.

(Unlike the song I didn't have any confrontations with law enforcement...however, there's still time.)

That's OK....I stayed close to the fridge, there was a lot of leftovers, and even more football (which I forced myself to watch).

So I'll be back in the AM with my "12 Hours Later" series about Rutgers Football 2009, and talk about more stuff, like Pitt's stunning loss to West Virginia tonight in the 102nd "Backyard Brawl".

I've got sort through a cyber stack of 45 emails....seeya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment