Friday, May 13, 2011

Anna Kournikova


Anytime I can report on Anna Kournikova, I giggle. I just wish she would come back to the world of tennis full time. I miss seeing her attempt a major tournament win.
Let's be real, I just miss seeing her. Well the latest skinny from the wonderful world of Kournikova is that she is selling her home.
It is hardly just to call what she is selling, a home. The palatial estate is 6,600 square feet. It obviously has a pool, as well as a two-story guest house. That means even Anna's guests are living twice as large as I am.
The funny thing is, there is no tennis court. That's not surprising as Anna only sort of played tennis once upon a time.
The going rate for her mansion is $9.4 million. I may have to double the papers on my route. In a couple of centuries, I may just have the down payment for this beauty.
If you are in the market for opulence, than take a gander at the photos of her mansion.
The only thing better than living at the house would be living there with Anna Kournikova. I would love to see the house she is moving into. I doubt she is downgrading to a studio in the city. This lady loves her rooms. I know, her last house had seven of them.
This is the most successful tennis flame-out in history, and I don't mind one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment