Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why Bother When You Are Behind Bars?

As you can see, I am being very negative this second Wednesday of the last month of 2010, December 9, trapped behind the bars of my patio prison cell.

December is almost a third gone.

It seems like yesterday I was saying November was a third gone.

Tomorrow it will seem like yesterday I was saying December was almost a third gone.

Anyway.

I have been consumed, of late, with an overarching feeling of "Why Bother." I have suffered bouts of "Why Bother Syndrome" in the past. Usually the feeling fairly quickly passes.

This time "Why Bother Syndrome" seems to be lingering.

The lingering "Why Bother Syndrome" is likely exacerbated by endorphin withdrawal, due to yesterday's absence of any aerobic activity, which now has me thinking why bother with any aerobic activity.

Why bother with anything? What's the point? Nothing matters.....

No comments:

Post a Comment