Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Muammar Gaddafi Doing It The Fort Worth Way Being An Example Of How To Deal With The MHMR-Gate Scandal


I tell you, Anonymous and the Paradise Center MHMR-Gate Scandal is one of those gifts that just keeps giving.

I got a couple comments from the ubiquitous Anonymous today in which I learned some things.

I learned MHMR CEO Jim McDermott is so rich and powerful he will survive the MHMR-Gate Scandal just like he has his previous scandals.

I learned that Jim McDermott is a survivor, just like Muammar Gaddafi, who will crush his opponents just as ruthlessly as the Libyan dictator.

I learned Teresa Davis is a whiney "boohoo."

I learned the reason MHMR has not addressed the concerns of the Paradise Center people is because they are little nobodies.

I learned if the Fort Worth Star-Telegram does not report a story, this means the story is not worth reporting.

The most interesting thing, to me, that I learned from Anonymous, is that this blog is a pathetic news source. I knew my blog was pathetic, but I had no idea it was a news source. I did know I was a damn Yankee and a nobody. Which Anonymous also pointed out quite poetically.

And now for your informative reading pleasure, the two comments I got from an Anonymous MHMR thug today.....

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "County Commission Gal Explains Fort Worth's MHMR-G...":

Dr. McDermott has so many political connections and money at his disposal that this scandal will just fade away, like other ones during his twenty something years as the top dog.

Like the powerful Col.Kadafi in Libya, Jim McDermott will get his political allies to crush these loony birds and that hard headed woman many seem to see as a saintly figure. P-l-e-e-z. She can't hold a candle to the awesome women in charge now Lynn and Ellen.

You all go get a life. Or a job, like that whiney Teresa "bohoo" Davis.

BTW, it's not any kind of suppression of freedom by MHMR, it's just that they have more important things to do than answer questions from you little nobodies. 

Especially the damn yankee owner of this pathetic news source. If the Star-Telegram doesn't report it, it ain't worth the time. Period. 

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The Paradise Center Scandal Has Me Mad As Hell At ..."

To answer your question, yep it's all over. Move along. There's nothing to see here. 

Just FYI to all the fools and this blog owner, you think a handful of crazies and an unemployed (probably unemployable now) woman can win against a PhD. and a $100M government McDermott agency? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment